Sotheby’s International Realty to Host Charity Gala
Proceeds to Benefit the Education Advantage Foundation
WHO: Sotheby’s International Realty will host the event at one of the many elaborate properties that have become associated with the Sotheby’s name. Invitations have been extended to various entertainment, music, and sporting talent of Los Angeles CEO’s, top entertainment executives, diplomats, attorneys, financial planners, talent managers and elected government officials. The invited guests will gather at a $9 Million home in the Sea Star Estates in Malibu.
- Fran Drescher – Actress: The Nanny, Living with Fran
- Oris Erhuero - Star of a new Ang Lee film shooting in Hong Kong
- Chris Marx - Grand-nephew of Groucho Marx
- Martin Ludlow – Los Angeles Councilman, District 10
- Jose Antonio Hernandez - Actor
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar Jr. - Actor
- Jose Canseco - MLB All Star player
- Corey Magetti - NBA Clippers
- Marco Yaric - NBA Clippers
- The Malouf Brothers - Owners of the Sacramento Kings and Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
- Vic Branstetter - Owner of Houston’s and Banderas restaurants
- Michael Armand Hammer - Chairman/ CEO of the Armand Hammer Foundation
- Kevin Weisman – Actor: Alias
- George Parra – Co-Producer: Sideways
- Daniella Kuhn – Actress: Traffic, The Hulk, Patch Adams, and Bring It On
- Marcus Allen- NFL Hall of Famer and Heisman Trophy Winner, Raiders
- Herschel Walker – Heisman Trophy Winner, Dallas Cowboys
- David Foster- Record Producer
- Phil Brock – Actor: Arrest and Trial, film Two Eleven
- Tom Hallick – Actor: Young and the Restless, Freddy Got Fingered
- Arloa Reston – Actress: Days of Our Lives
- Brett Stimley – Actor: Bold and the Beautiful
WHAT: Guests will indulge in an evening of luxury, beginning with wine tasting provided by Cakebread cellars, feast on a variety of sumptuous cuisine and bid on two of Ferrari’s latest automotive creations, donated by The Auto Gallery /Ferrari of Calabasas. Cakebread is also donating a case of wine to be auctioned off.
All proceeds from the event will benefit Education Advantage Foundation (EAF), a non-profit organization providing educational opportunities for at-risk youth in low- to moderate-income neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area. The EAF’s goal is to promote higher education by providing scholarships and no-cost after-school mentoring and tutoring programs to students in their homes. Additional information on the Education Advantage Foundation can be found at www.educationadvantage.org.
WHEN: Saturday, March 12, from 4-8:00 PM
WHERE:Sea Star Estates
6295 Sea Star Drive.