Los Angeles’ Finest Celebrity Bachelors Offer Themselves for Charity
Proceeds to Benefit the Education Advantage Foundation
WHO:The Education Advantage Foundation (EAF), a non-profit organization that provides no-cost tutoring and promotes higher education in Los Angeles, will sponsor its first charity Bachelor Auction.
Featuring the most eligible celebrity, athlete and Los Angeles police and fire department bachelors, the exclusive invitation-only event will be hosted by guest auctioneer Alan Long as well as emceed by E! Entertainment news anchors Giuliana Depandi and Kristin Veitch. The $40 entrance ticket also entitles guests to champagne, gourmet hors d’oeuvres, an auction bidding number and a silent auction (including jewelry from Red Envelope, gift certificates from Sephora, hotel packages, spa baskets and much more).
Event sponsors include Bank of America, Countrywide, Kelleher & Associates, Learning Links Centers, U.S. Bank and Alan Long of Sotheby’s International Realty.
The eligible bachelors include:
- Lucky Vanous: Model/actor of Diet Coke commercial
- Michael Morello: Reality show, Average Joe
- Diego Klatenhoff: Actor, Mean Girls
- Daniel De Santo: Actor, Mean Girls
- Officer Brian Richardson: Police officer in Southwest division, former MLB player.
- Officer Elliott Kane: Police officer in Southwest division
- Ethan Burlingame: Fireman in Southwest Los Angeles
- Ed Morrissey: Lawyer for Los Angeles County
- Chris Lapp: Professional photographer
- Chris Burnham: Model/actor
- Mike Olstedt: Real estate agent
The eligible bachelors continued:
- Alex Caine: Real estate agent
- Matt Lewis: Businessman
- Rick Ellis: Businessman
- Rob Buckley: Model starring in commercials for Adidas and Ross Stores
- Jesse Garcia: Actor, Delivery Boy Chronicles
- Steve Jordan: CEO, Fitness Expert
- Gary Stretch – Actor, starred in "Alexander" and acted in/produced the indie favorite "A Good Night to Die"
WHY:The fundraising event will benefit the Education Advantage Foundation (EAF), a non-profit organization providing educational opportunities for at-risk youth in low- to moderate-income neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area. The EAF’s goal is to promote higher education by providing scholarships and no-cost after-school mentoring and tutoring programs to students as well as contribute to the EAF scholarship fund for higher education.
WHEN:Wednesday, March 16th, 2005
6:30 to 7:45 PM - Champagne cocktail reception/ hors d’oeuvres
8:00 PM - Bachelor Auction begins 9:00 PM – After Party
WHERE: Level One Restaurant - Supperclub
6311 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Additional information on the Education Advantage Foundation can be found at www.educationadvantage.org